Ten Rules of Life
1. You will be issued a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons, you are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think that they are stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error. “Failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as experiments that ultimately “work”.
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. Only when you have learned it can you go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. If you are alive, you are learning new lessons.
6. “There” is not better than “here”. When your “there” becomes “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here”.
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something that you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you.
9. Your answers lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and think.
10. If you always think what you’ve always thought, you’ll always get what you always got.